If you are anything like me, sometimes you need to follow a line of text in a book with a bookmark or index card. Sometimes, you can even find a colored overlay to help you keep your focus while reading.
Try to use a bookmark on your monitor and it's awkward. Until now. Overlays! displays a colored, see-through bar on your screen that's controlled by your mouse.
Use to help with reading, or sometimes to help following large tables and lists of data. Battle the wall of text, eyestrain and distractions with this on screen overlay to help you keep your place!
- Keep your place in huge walls of text, tables and lists.
- Pick the color, height and transparency that you feel helps you read better!
- Use a lightly colored overlay, or a completely solid line to help you keep focused. Pick what works for you!
- Easily access preferences from the tray icon.
- Small, portable executable. Just in case you want to run this at work. ;)
- Snap Overlays! to the current window for even fewer distractions! (Windows Only)
Includes PC/Mac Versions.
Works in Windows XP (requires .Net 2.0), Windows 7, Windows 8 (x86) and Windows 10. OSX Mavericks & Yosemite.
64-Bit MacOS, download MacOS 64-Bit
Does not work in Metro-mode on Windows 8.